© 21 August 2015 Revive Israel Ministries
Kingdom Alignment Speeding Up
By Asher Intrater
Israel, the Church and the Nations are going through a significant and intense period of re-alignment. It is happening quickly.
- Elul/40 – This past weekend marks the beginning of Elul (the 6th month of the Biblical calendar). In Jewish tradition it is a time of repentance and forgiveness before the high holy days of the Tishrei (the 7th month), which represents divine judgment. This month, plus the first 10 days of Tishrei--from Trumpets to Atonement--marks a period of approximately 40 days. We will finish this period with 5 congregations holding a sacred assembly in the Jerusalem area for Yom Kippur. Considering the fact that this is a year of Shemita (7th year Sabbatical), makes this prophetic season even more crucial.
- Chiropractic Alignment – In prayer recently we have sensed an analogy to a back-bone realignment. If the back-bone is even slightly out of alignment, there can be great pain and inability to move. This quick realignment is like a chiropractic "snap" for the "Body" of Messiah as a whole.
- Plumb-line - The alignment must be perfect like a builder's plumb-line. Amos 7:7-8 shows Yeshua holding a plumb-line in the midst of the people of Israel. He holds the plumb-line of God's perfect standard of righteousness and plan of establishing His kingdom on earth.
- Train Coming – Another parable is a train coming down a track. As it comes, the track that has been curved or pointing in the wrong direction is pulled into a straight line ahead of the train. The force of the train approaching sweeps the track into alignment in front of it. Whatever is not in line will be smashed or disregarded. (Compare Luke 3:4-7 and Isaiah 40:3-5.) "Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand" – Matthew 3:1-3.
- Psalm 2 & 133 – There is a parallel and reverse alignment happening in the world: one negative and one positive. The negative is described in Psalm 2; the positive in Psalm 133. Both Psalms have the Hebrew word יחד Yachad, meaning "united together." In Psalm 2 the nations are united against God and His Messiah (verse 2). In Psalm 133 the community of faith is united in love and joy (verse 1). Both Psalms also contain the word ציון Zion, referring to Jerusalem. Zion means "sign post." Jerusalem will become a focal point of antagonism and controversy to the nations (2:6), yet at the same time of blessing and unity to the community of faith (133:3).
Note: Next week we hope to give a more specific list of prayer requests concerning this kingdom re-alignment. In the meantime, please pray for our friends Eddie Santoro, Jacob Damkani, and Patty Juster, who all went through major surgeries recently.
Israeli Youth Breakthrough
By Eitan Shishkoff
Katzir (Harvest) national youth camp is a multi-congregational ministry to equip Messianic teens to be workers and leaders in the final harvest before Yeshua’s return. Last week, at the end of a week-long camp, young people stepped forward to receive Yeshua and to be filled with His Spirit. The meeting room was filled with the presence of the Lord. Youth sought prayer from the spiritual moms and dads of Katzir. “And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to the fathers…” (Malachi 4:6).
Every day the Katzir teens had been studying God’s gifts. They took hikes in the stunning beauty of the Golan Heights, and cleared weeds to renovate a neglected community property. Each evening they heard focused messages from a variety of speakers, Messianic Israelis with a strong commitment to help equip these young people. For many years we have prayed and served, looking toward such a time when Israel’s sons and daughters would turn to the Lord with all their hearts. At this summer’s camp many did.
Now comes the essential work of follow up. Via social media, we will be regularly sending passages of Scripture for the kids to read. Their counselors have bonded with them and will stay in touch. Their local youth leaders, pastors and parents will play the largest role in the days to come. And we will begin planning the next Katzir camp, to build on what God did so wondrously this summer.
Roni to pastor Yeshuat Israel Congregation
Planting and supporting congregations is one of the goals of Revive Israel. Recently one of our staff members, Roni Rejuwan, who has been serving regularly at the drug rehab center Beit Ha’Yeshuah (House of Salvation), was asked to take on the pastoral role of their congregation Yeshuat Israel (Israel's Salvation). The congregation is growing with about 70 people currently attending, and about half of them are participating in or have graduated from the rehab program.
Please join us in prayer for Roni and the congregation, for the development of a strong leadership team, and for the finances for a new vehicle to transport participants.
Summary of Levitical Sacrifices
In this message Asher shares on a topic many believers have a hard time relating to - the chapters concerning sacrifices in the book of Leviticus. What can we learn from the sacrificial rituals of the temple period, and how are we to relate to them today? To watch in English, click HERE!
Aglow Global Conference
We invite you to join Asher at the Aglow International Global Conference in Indianapolis, IN this November, where he will be one of the keynote speakers. He will be joined by his friend, Harun Ibrahim, a former Muslim believer in Jesus, along with Christian leaders from around the world. It will be a powerful time of celebration and impartation! Register today!